Monday, August 1, 2011

running out of title names


Well today was my first full day at the kibbutz. I had to charge my camera so I only got like 2 pictures today but tomorrow there will be more. I had a short hebrew test to determine what class I will be in. I am in class bet which is one above the beginner one and apparently starts at a similar spot from as the alef class but goes much faster which seems like a good fit. Besides that I went to the beach and the pool (working hard i know). I got a little sunburnt but not too bad. Tomorrow we officially meet everyone in the ulpan and get a tour even though I have found my way around ok it seems like a good idea. Apparently there is an ulpan opening ceremony of some sort so I will have to get back to you on what that is all about. I guess that means we will found out what our jobs are because the first day off work and study is Wednesday. I will look very touristy but tomorrow i will take a picture of some of the things around the kibbutz.

1 comment:

  1. If you can't think of a title, then just use the date. When you're taking pictures, be SURE to get some with YOU in them...people will want to see you in these scenes....especially dad and me!

    ReplyDelete