Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sand in my bed







Sorry I haven’t updated in a while its easy to forget. Well I got through my shifts totally fine and and a fine rest of the week. Class is going good still. At the end of each week I plan to go through my notes and transcribe them in a another notebook for easier studying later. It kinda takes a while but its relaxing at the same time. Hebrew can make total sense one second and none the next so some days are better than others. This week we have are first trip. On wednesday we are going to Rehovot which has connections to the kibbutz so that should be cool and we are also going to Yaffo. Today me and my roommate Michael took the bus to Hadera. He needed to go there so I went with him. We had a bonfire last night at the beach and I will hopefully post some pictures along with this post. Right now its quiet around the Ulpan area because everyone is getting ready to go to the pub tonight. It opens at 11 and lots of people come at like 12:30 and its open till like 4. I owe my roommate a drink tonight because he bought lunch today (Schnitzel in pita). I thought I got away from the mosquitoes but guess again there are out every night here so it kinda feels like home! 

1 comment: