Monday, August 8, 2011

I almost forgot to name this post




Peanut butter treats



Well I just finished full day two. I think I will prefer working in the morning and having class in the afternoon but I won’t know till next week. I really like the classes so far. I have to organize my notes a bit but other than that its going good. The teacher’s name is Tamar. She looks like a teacher and with only 3 classes under my belt I think we will learn quite a bit. Work is pretty boring and not too hard. My feet kinda hurt from walking back and forth from the different machines in the plastic factory and checking to make sure the pieces don’t fall. Some other people are sitting down just putting pieces together which sounds pretty good but maybe a bit boring. I want a shirt that has the company name on it for work like the people there. I’m gonna inquire about it to Amir at the Ulpan office and to Mike who is the guy who tells us where to go when we arrive at work. I just got finished stamping all my clothes. Everyone has a two digit number which is on their card for the dining room and laundry. They have a machine and a whole bunch of little numbers so you can use this thermal stamp thing and mark all your clothes it took a while but its not so bad. You put it in the laundry and it will come back to your numbered box in the office (also where I get my mail) a few days later clean and folded. Dinner is pretty soon but before I’m going to go to the little store and get some cups for my Nestea 2 liter I have in my fridge...Well it turns out the store closed at 4 so tomorrow I will get some cups. There is a coffee shop like right underneath the dining hall and we get 50 shekels a month to spend which isn’t a lot but its a really cool place. I was going to get some pictures of the walkway to the beach and the beach and sea at sunset but my camera ran out of battery its being really weird so if there aren’t lots of pictures sometimes its because my camera is being goofy. Well now I’m off to the Moadon/lounge place to post this with the photos because it will be way faster there and I can socialize a bit.

1 comment:

  1. is that a picture of that chocolate cereal you like so much? Do you need a new camera?

    ReplyDelete