Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tiul


Well today was our first trip. We went to Rehovot and visited the Machon Ayalon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machon_Ayalon. Its a museum about underground bullet production by the Haganah. The cool thing is that the people who worked there founded the kibbutz I am at now after finishing working in secret. After that we went to Yaffo and got a walking tour and some time to find something to eat and explore the market. The coast on Tel Aviv-Yaffo is beautiful in case you were wondering. My big toe is sore after soccer last night so that kinda sucked to walk but i doubled my sock and that was fine. Before the trip I went to the post office after breakfast and got my two packages. I’m tired so this post could have been a little more descriptive but oh well. Well its just about  bedtime and I only have class tomorrow so thats super awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your toe! Sounds like you had a great experience ..keep the posts coming!!!!!

    ReplyDelete