Saturday, August 6, 2011

Survived the first weekend

Well tomorrow is my first full day of work and study. On Thursday and Friday night the pub is open so there is a lot of activity on those nights. Saturday night they don’t serve dinner but you can take boxes of food home at lunch to eat later if you want. Some people visit a town thats not too far but you would have to taxi or get lucky and find a ride somehow. Tomorrow I only have like 15 minutes between when I get done with class then have to work so not any down time which should be fine I’m not too worried about it. My French roommate speaks pretty good Hebrew so if I have any questions I usually ask him. Right now I’m in this little hangout room they have for the ulpan and the internet here is much better than in the rooms so I might spend time in here when I need to use the internet. I’m gonna start getting ready for bed I have to get up at like 6 so i gotta get my rest.

1 comment:

  1. post some pictures if possible...with you in them! I love your blog entries and watch for them every day! I mailed out your contact lens yesterday (Friday) so should be there 7-10 days. Let me know when you get them so I know about how long it takes to get stuff to you. I miss you a LOT and I think you are AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete