Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kinda Short

Well today i woke up ate breakfast got to my train and said goodbye to the family. The train ride was like 2 hours and then i had to take a cab to the kibbutz which was no problem. I got into the office and it was kinda busy so it took a while to get my room and other things sorted. I am rooming with a French guy who speaks pretty good English and a Russian who speaks basically none. Its a small room and I will take pictures of my room and the kibbutz but in time. This place is massive I feel like I could easily get lost but I’m sure I will figure that out in time. They are people from all over. Argentina, Mexico, Uruguay, Brazil, France, Russia, Sweden, Australia, England, Switzerland, there are so many languages flying around at the moment its insane. Its late and i have to get up do something at like 9 in the morning but thats it so I might have a bit more time to get a grasp of this place, my next post should be a lot longer don't worry there is just a lot i don't know yet but will find out

1 comment:

  1. we're looking forward to pictures! Glad you are doing well! Won't take long to learn your way around. Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete