Sunday, January 22, 2012

Eilat thats enough of you


Well today we woke up and walked the main boardwalk in Eilat for a few hours than got lunch at Moses. Its my favorite Israeli food chain. They have some of the best burgers but its kinda expensive so you have to watch out but still so good and made the trip worth it. 
We met up with some of our volunteer friends who came down to Eilat for the night to see the Coral Reef Nature Reserve because they get in free. We just hung out walked around and they eventually took the bus back to the kibbutz where they are staying. It was nice to see them. For most of them these nine or so people are the first people they met when they got here so i think everyone feels comfortable around each other. I think we will go and visit them one of these weekends because they seem to have the room to accommodate us while at the eco lodge we probably don’t.
Today the weather in Eilat was nice and sunny, so I hope that it warms up back in Tzukim because its not super cold there but just enough to bother. Depending on when we get back tomorrow I will take pictures of all the places and maybe a video. Well I don’t think I never need to come back to Eilat almost ever unless I have an actual good reason its just a tourist destination with nice scenery for sure but its kinda shitty overall in my opinion. Well thats it for now, here comes the first full week of work...

No comments:

Post a Comment