Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bricks on Bricks


Well today me Liz and Rinat just made bricks all day. It was a struggle all day which kinda sucked. First people who made bricks yesterday didn’t pull them out of the molds so the were basically stuck in there and not usable and the area was a mess and it was a sucky way to start the day. At the end of the day we made maybe like 50 bricks I think but I had trouble trying to get the mix of straw, water and clay right for what Rinat wanted but she is kinda a perfectionist so it doesn’t bother me to much. I was so so so so so muddy today it was crazy at some point maybe I will get a picture of it. Like all over my face and in my hair and on my work clothes but almost a comical amount of mud. When I work I pull my hair out of my face with a bandana or a shoestring thing I fashioned for my self because I have never had this much hair and its easier to work like that.
We ate like a rice pilaf thing for dinner that was pretty good and once again had crepes which was awesome. We have to fix our chimney soon because a little smoke is coming through and yeah that it about it here really. They are building a little laundry area for us which will be nice and tomorrow is some sort of party here so we will see what happens with that.
This weekend we will maybe got to Mitzpe Ramon to see the crater so that could be cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment