Saturday, July 30, 2011

a little late

So I woke up and Alma (the mother) told me that the train is running again so sunday I will probably take the train from Lehavim to Binyamina then a taxi to Maagan Michael. So thats good because I don’t want to take a bus. The grandma had to go to the optometrist so I went with and while she was there me and Maayan (the sister) walked around. I saw the courthouse which was pretty new and looked super cool (sorry no pictures). Then we walked in a mall and got these chocolate caramel vanilla coffee drinks. They were super rich and sweet almost too much for such a hot day which is every day I guess. At night its like the perfect temperature but otherwise that desert heat will get ya. Right now I moved my stuff to a different room because the uncle is staying with us for a bit. He is handicapped and the room I was in is easier for him to get in to. Now I think they are preparing dinner. I don’t think they are that religious when it comes to shabbat dinner but we will see...
We just had schnitzel and rice nothing special but it was pretty good none the less. Now its just chill time and we might do something tonight. I haven’t took any pictures and I know my mom wants pictures of the family so I hope to maybe take those tonight if everyone is around.
Well a whole bunch of family came over and they all sat at the table and just talked for a while I was there until the hebrew and me being tired required a nap. we are about to have dinner now so I don’t know what I was thinking saying we were having dinner earlier that was a mistake.
Well after dinner me Michal Maayan and Shay went to the bar restaurant call Coca. We met up with like 4 of Shay’s friends. I wish I brought my camera with me last night because the bar was super cool. Everyone sat on these cool chairs around a table and there was a tree that was in the middle of the place that went through the roof. We had a few drinks and talked then we went to one of Shay’s friend’s house which was really close. And we went to his roof porch type thing and it had an amazing view. I was on a beanbag and they had some couches out there too. We just chilled and talked it was a nice relaxing way to end the night. Tomorrow (today when I’m writing this) is my last day in Lehavim with the family before I take the train over to my kibbutz how exciting!

1 comment:

  1. VERY exciting to be heading towards the Kibbutz soon!

    ReplyDelete