Thursday, July 28, 2011

So I woke up and had some more of that really good cereal after that I took a shower and just chilled. Shay had to drop something off at the post office so we drove to the post office in Beer Sheva. It was crazy busy in there and we decided to not do that at the moment and go to the market instead. Shay said the market smells and is full of bedouin but we have to go there to get steak and ribs from the butcher so we did. In case I haven’t said it before but driving in Israel is crazy at the best of times and is something I never want to do. After that we went to this restaurant called “Street Food” for lunch. I don’t know why its called that but it served mostly Asian cuisine and was located inside a grocery store that was apparently opened by Russians. I had a little sushi and then this wide rice noodle pork and vegetable thing that was pretty good. I don’t usually get dessert but we all shared this fried banana with ice cream thing that was quite delicious. Now I’m back at the house just relaxing and writing this. I don’t know if anything is happening tonight we might go to a movie from the sounds of it...










After waking up from my nap we discussed what movie to see and we went and saw Horrible Bosses. It was quite funny and just had hebrew subtitles so it was easy to follow for me. We were gonna go to a pub but that didn’t pan out which is cool cuz we were all tired and now we are just chilling at the house watching The Chappelles Show. Thats probably it for today, tomorrow I don’t know what we are gonna do but on another note the grandma is from Argentina which is sweet...

1 comment:

  1. Keep the entries coming! I look forward to reading them every day! Hugs, kisses and love...Mom!

    ReplyDelete