Saturday, September 24, 2011

First Rainfall


Well another weekend is coming to an end. There was a latin party before the regular pub night which was fun. This weekend was the first rain and it caused a tree to fall in the ulpan area right by my room blocking a path. I will post a video and pictures of the rain and the tree. I have my trip to Jerusalem on monday which is exciting. That also means a short week this week. Work and class like regular on sunday then trip monday and regular day on tuesday, but wednesday is a half day because it is erev Rosh Hashanah. I got my package and i forgot my mom said there would be a surprise and I opened it up and found a book with pictures of all the family and of home it was a very nice surprise and of course there were sour patch kids. Today I went to the beach with some friends I usually don’t go that often but it was nice to go. I have to go upload the pictures and videos in the moadon on a wired connection once I finish writing this post. I  probably won’t even waste my time with the Vikings this week which is most likely for the best but the Wild start soon which is good. Well I got lots of stuff to upload so l will post again after my Jerusalem trip!


1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I loved the video and the blog..love the pictures! I also loved seeing your roommates...wanna see more of the people you spend time with...some pictures with you in them mean a lot to me. Dad and I are SOOOOOOO proud of YOU! You are such a blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete