Friday, September 16, 2011

מאז שבאתי לישראל אני לומד עברית


The time seems to be flying by. Its been about 1 and half months already, there is a lot of time left but I feel like a lot of time has passed also. This week was pretty basic in terms of work and class. We watched this cool Israeli movie called “Noodle” to end the week and that was nice. Today I’m gonna do some cleaning in my room and just hang out out in the sun. Friday night is always the best dinner and there is free coffee and cookies at the coffee shop which is awesome. We are going to Jerusalem on the 26th for our next trip. I have made some friends at work which is nice and helps it not be as boring. Me and Ziv from North Carolina are doing a fantasy hockey team and I don’t remember if I said that earlier but it should be fun for sure. Every once and a while we throw around the frisbee which is fun but we usually can’t do it at the beach because of the wind off the sea. I think at some point we will get a football to throw around which sounds fun. On 9/11 about 12 of us did a Mourners Kaddish which was nice and I’m glad Sam got enough people to come. There is a hammock basically right next to my room that my friend Michael’s brother gave him as a gift which was a great idea. Still going strong and I hope the Vikes have a noon game so I can catch some of it because if they play the later game its too late for me to stay up.

1 comment:

  1. The video is WONDERFUL! Do as many of these as you want. Also continue to write...there are things you can write about that you can't video...like the mourner's kaddish for 9-11! I need to see your face more though.

    ReplyDelete