Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rosh Hashanah


Well Happy Rosh Hashanah. I have a nice break of a few days off for the holiday. Well the trip to Jerusalem was a long long day. I’m not sure what to say about it really. It was a good trip and we saw mostly things I have seen before but that was still cool to me because the old city is always special. Right now most people are with there families for the holiday and only a handful of ulpanists have stayed here. Its quiet around the ulpan area which isn’t a bad thing really. Today me and my roommate cleaned our room which it needed. They inspect the rooms every once and a while and since we have the time now we just did it. Right now I’m outside getting eaten alive by mosquitoes on my legs so I’m gonna go back to my room then to dinner so sorry about the short post!

1 comment:

  1. Dad and my heart is always with you, whether you are here or whether you are there and no matter what holiday it is or is not. I am very glad you cleaned your room and that you have had some quiet down time. Lots of good things have been happening here. The pride and joy your father and I have because of you goes beyond words! May 5772 and all the rest of the years of your life be filled with joy, health, wealth, discovery and love.

    ReplyDelete