Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Peoplez


Well After a few days of only 3 or 4 people we are now back to around 6 people. Its Me, Anya, Uri, Dvir, Michal, and Hadas. Its different feeling and atmosphere than before. Its not a good or a bad thing at all just different. 
Today after breakfast we got to work on this mud structure we are building by the gate. We built an L-shaped structure 4 hay bales high and after we got the first layer of mud on Dvir tried to adjust the smaller side the whole thing just fell. It was like slow motion and I thought Yair would be really mad. Obviously its not ideal but what are you gonna do and we only lost 3 hours of work which isn’t a whole whole lot considering we have all the tools and material up in position to go at it tomorrow and such.
Well there is lots of time to think in the desert to just....be. I like to go out to this hill not too far and sit and look at the cliffs and the valley. Here I have experienced a lot actually. Living with Israeli hippies in the desert has been enlightening for sure.
I am here till March 11th and after that I don’t know whats in store for me. To return home or not? I have a Visa till the first week of April and friends willing to host me so idk but either way I enjoy my time here besides the compost stuff which may be the most disgusting thing I will ever do. Well good night and this weekend we might go on a hike in a canyon and a jeep trip so that would be rad...

No comments:

Post a Comment