Saturday, February 18, 2012

Short little update


Well we rebuilt the wall yesterday and did two more on the other side of the entrance. It was really windy while we were doing it and my hands were not a fan of the cold at all. the wind continued until tonight so its been a cold few days.
Uri had his last work day on Friday. We went to the Gamalia last night as a sort of goodbye thing but it was just nice to get out of here for a bit. 
Days like today when its cold and windy and we don’t work its extra hard to find the motivation to get out of bed. 
Well not much to say right now, I think I will have my test results from the ulpan exam sent to the owners here so I just need to ask them what there adress is I guess. My mom received something in the mail but it was just said that i completed the ulpan on these 5 months as an official thing. Bedtime soon gonna have some fruit then lay in my warm bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment